1. All classes and students are taught by the award-winning artists and highly experienced art teachers, Loren Chin and/or Pat Chin to ensure consistent, high quality classes.
2.Class size is kept small (maximum class size limited to 8 students for 1 or 2 teachers present) for effective education and to emphasize personal attention.
3. Students are taught on anindividualized basis according to their personal abilities and skills, moving ahead at their own pace. Our one-on-one instruction allow each student to work from their own program, taking into account personal interests, abilities and needs. You will be amazed at how quickly you progress.
4. Each student will be designed with a personalized curriculum which will develop all aspects on the skills of fine art in drawing, design, painting, coloring, sketching, mix media and add on with creativity and knowledge subjects. Program are tailored to the interests and abilities of students.
5. Our curriculum is diversified. Students will be exposed to a variety of different styles of art (from surrealism and impressionism to contemporary and abstract; from European to Asian), different media (from color pencils, pastels, watercolors to pen & ink, acrylic, oils, chinese brush painting, charcoal, graphite and much more.), along with different art techniques (from basic principles to advanced level) and projects.
6. We create a warm and accepting atmosphere where everyone can feel successful with their efforts while having fun and appreciating both the product and the process of making art.
7. We offer quality and affordable classes. We prove that everyone can learn how to draw!
For enrollment and more information, please call (650)438-5248 or email email@example.com.
"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for." - Georgia O'Keeffe